Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

PG65
Frequent Visitor

arcgis - color themes

I am using the free ArcGIS maps with the four base maps. In the past I created a few reports using the Streets map and the Size & color theme.

Today I was applying a fix and noticed that I can not use this theme any more. I can select any theme, but not the Color or Size & color theme. Bit they are still in the list.

Is this limited to a PLUS-subscrition?

2 REPLIES 2
v-huizhn-msft
Employee
Employee

Hi @PG65,

Actually, I am confused about your scenario. The Size and Color theme means the buttom in the field area or anything else? And you said you was appling a fix? What's the meaning and how did you do it? Could you please share more details for further analysis?

Best Regards,

Angelia

Hi Angelia,

The changes I made were only affecting the queries to get the data, but after applying them to the report I noticed that the conditional formatting of the symbols on the ArcGIS map visual was gone. Before I had red an blue dashes, now only blue.

It is as if I am using the Size theme instead of the Size and Color theme. However the Size and Color theme is still selected.

screenshot1.png

But when I press the Symbol style tab, nothing happes: normally the formatting options should appear on the left.

Then when I select the Size theme and press the Symbol style tab, it works fine.

screenshot2.png

Then when I want to switch back to the Size and color theme, I can not select it any more though I see it in the list.

screenshot3.png

Hope this can help you to figure it out.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.