Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

RachC
Helper I
Helper I

align text left

hi eveyone.

I set the card with the word(Product). I  want to set the align text left but only title could be.Context can't modified the position.

Is possible to solve this issue?

11 REPLIES 11
CMAC_Terry
Helper I
Helper I

try the market place add in, text wrapper by MAQ software.

Gokul
Helper IV
Helper IV

use multirow card

ross27
Advocate II
Advocate II

If you use a multi-row card (and turn the bar off) then you have left-aligned text 

This (ross27's suggestion) is my workaround technique as well. Works nicely.

But in this feature the text is getting truncated if the text in long.

there is not word wrap feature in that

True, it's just a hacky workaround really.  How about if you used the matrix visual?  That supports both alignment & wordwrap.  You'd have to find a way to hide the column heading though.

v-shex-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @RachC,

I haven't found any options to set the text align in card visual, perhap you can vote below ideas:

Add alignment, positioning and sizing controls for Power BI/View report designers

Regards,

Xiaoxin Sheng

Community Support Team _ Xiaoxin
If this post helps, please consider accept as solution to help other members find it more quickly.

Thx, I would vote it.

To solve it, I make visual cutom element myself.

just got the less ans set text display flex-start. I don't know how to upload file to share my pbviz.

If somebody encounter this situation then message me your mail.

and I would send my file for cha.

I also want to align my text to left side. Can you please send me custom visual? My email address is: kaurprabhpreet4@gmail.com

hey can you share the pbiviz file with left alignment in card visual in power bI

Hi, 

Please, I'm also interested in getting that custom visual. Should I setup a temporary email addresss and then you send the file to that adddress?

Thanks

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.