After a while I have a problem to "sign in" in Power BI desktop , probably to many attempts and my account is locked and I can't do anything....
If anyone can advise me? how to unlock my account? I already contact Microsoft but nothing back , yet.
Thanks in advance.
Solved! Go to Solution.
Please check the following:
1.which version do you use? is your account free or pro?
If your are a pro user, please ask the adminstrater to check if your account is limited.
2. is your error message like this:
"e - mail address or password is not recognized"
If not, could you share me a screenshot of your error?
3.are you still able to log in to Power BI Service?
4.open power bi desktop, don't sign in, then go to "optiona and settings"->"options"->"data load", select "clear cache".
5. check firewall and proxy if firewall, proxy or internet prevent access to the PBI Desktop Application.
First, thank you for reply.
1. Version: 2.62.5222.761 64-bit (September 2018)
2. I'm still free Pro user ( 50 days left)
4. No , the same msg in BI service and Azure ( On Premises gateway) also.
5. Firewall is on.
I'm looking forward for your advice.
Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.
Click here to read more about the July 2021 Updates
Did you know that you can visit the Power Query Forum in Power BI and now Power Apps