Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Anonymous
Not applicable

a problem occurred while rendering the report, and Power BI Desktop will close now. Please restart.

This post is deleted

1 REPLY 1
v-yingjl
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Anonymous ,

Based on my test, cannot reproduce it in my environment, power bi desktop Otc.3 version works fine. Maybe you can check:

1. Whether you have installed the same bit version of power bi desktop which is the same as your computer
  2. Whether you have installed other versions of power bi desktop in your computer
  3. Please try to uninstall and delete all the contents of power bi desktop and re-install again: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=58494

If the above not help and it is urgent for you, I would suggest you to create a support ticket for further help.

Support Ticket.gif

Best Regards,
Yingjie Li

If this post helps then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.