Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Zendesk data source, cannot switch accounts when clearing permissions

Trying to change the account which PowerBI is pulling information from Zendesk with as I need to switch to my admin account in order for the queries to run and my report to work. 

When I try to change the account it is using (edit permissions - sign in with a different account) I am automatically relogged into the account I was previously logged in with.

I have done this both on desktop and through the powerquery editor

I have also uninstalled and reinstalled the latest version of Power BI  and restarted my computer

I also ensured I was logged out of Zendesk on my browser when I tried to change the user in case this affected it.

Any ideas on how to fix this?

1 REPLY 1
v-yiruan-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Anonymous ,

Could you please try to clear the permission and check whether you can edit the permission later? 

Best Regards
Rena
Community Support Team _ Rena Ruan
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more.

Community Support Team _ Rena
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.