Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

rsmccall33
Helper II
Helper II

Zabbix 3.0 MySQL Report

I have successfully connected Power BI Desktop to our Zabbix MySQL database.  I first tried to pick and choose which tables to load and build reports with.  However, even after creating relationships between the tables, i cannot create a graph.  

The tables I chose were, Zabbix Hosts, Zabbix Items, and Zabbix History.  

I then loaded all tables, dozens and dozens, and allowed Power BI to auto create the relationships.  This still hasn't allowed me to create a graph.

Has anyone out there been able to create reports/dashboards based on Zabbix MySQL database, or know where I can find a template?

2 REPLIES 2
v-chuncz-msft
Community Support
Community Support

@rsmccall33,

I cannot reproduce this issue. Try the latest version of Power BI Desktop and create a support ticket if necessary.

Community Support Team _ Sam Zha
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

It's not so much a problem with Power BI, it's that I don't know which fields to choose from which tables to create the graph.

For instance, I choose 3 fields from the Zabbix History table and they appear in the table, and I choose the name field from the Zabbix Hosts table and it appears, however when i choose the value field from the Zabbix History table and choose Don't Summarize, is when the graph changes to Can't display the visual.  It'll show the values column if i choose Sum, but i don't want the sum.

I need to see a table that lists all servers names and their associated item values.  

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.