Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Your Photos icon does not work

Hi,

May I know why the Photo icon does not work in this forum?

It is extremely troublesome to create a table from scratch instead of allowing attached of photo to explain the question.

Is there some setting missed out in my personal profile?

Regards,

Yong

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous
Not applicable

Interestingly that the "Insert/Edit image" icon no longer appear and now the "Photos" icon appear. There is no issue now because I am able to download the file from my machine from the "Photos" icon. 

So the culprit is the "Insert/Edit image" icon .

Please close the issue and thanks for your support, Cherrie.

Regards,

Yong

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
v-cherch-msft
Employee
Employee

Hi @Anonymous

Now the photos icon works for Google Chrome.Could you tell me if your problem has been solved? If it is,kindly mark the helpful answer as a solution.

Regards,

Cherie

Community Support Team _ Cherie Chen
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Cherie,

Sorry for my late response.

Unfortunately it is still not working.

When I clicks the "Insert/Edit image" icon in the forum a pops up appears asking for Source, Image Description and Dimension and it does not have an button (like previous) that allow me to insert image file from my local PC machine.

Hope you can help. Thanks.

REgards,

Tuff

Hi @Anonymous

Could you provide the screenshot?You can upload it to OneDrive and post the link here.

Regards,

Cherie

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Interestingly that the "Insert/Edit image" icon no longer appear and now the "Photos" icon appear. There is no issue now because I am able to download the file from my machine from the "Photos" icon. 

So the culprit is the "Insert/Edit image" icon .

Please close the issue and thanks for your support, Cherrie.

Regards,

Yong

v-cherch-msft
Employee
Employee

Hi @Anonymous

It seems the forum is maintaining.I would suggest that you could use IE (Internet Explorer) browser. The photos icon could work with IE.

Regards,

Cherie

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.