cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
atomar070 Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor

You don't seem to have an account for power bi

Hi All,

I am facing an issue while login to Power BI desktop to pubish the file. The error is 'you don't seem to have an account for power bi' and not allowing me to login. I have updated with the latest version and then i have unstall and re-install the application as well. 

Help would be appriciated!!!Capture.PNG

4 REPLIES 4
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Re: You don't seem to have an account for power bi

hi, @atomar070 

If you could double-check if that specific email address can sign in Power BI. You can enter the URL ( https://powerbi.microsoft.com/en-us/ ) in browser inprivate mode, then click the Sign in button on the top right side and type the email address to see if you can login Power BI successfully.

Best Regards,

Lin

Community Support Team _ Lin
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Hi @v-lili6-msft ,

I tried login to the below URL which you have provided in private mode and able to login successfully and also can see all the reports under multiple workspaces. I and my team have been assigned Pro license and all of them are facing the same issue.

Frequent Visitor

Hi @v-lili6-msft ,

I tried login to the below URL which you have provided in private mode and able to login successfully and also can see all the reports under multiple workspaces. I and my team have been assigned Pro license and all of them are facing the same issue.

Community Support Team
Community Support Team

hi, @atomar070 

In my side, It works well.

Version: 2.73.5586.661 64-bit (September 2019)

And if you have any changes related to their proxy server recently? if you could consult your network or system administrator for this.

If you still have the issue, you'd better create a support ticket in Power BI Support to get further help.

Best Regards,

Lin

Community Support Team _ Lin
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
October 2019 Community Highlights

October 2019 Community Highlights

October was a busy month in the community. Read the recap article to learn about some of the events and content.

New Solution Badges

New Solution Badges

Two waves of brand new solution badges are coming! Read the article for more information on our new community badges.

Ask Amir Anything

Exclusive LIVE Community Event No. 2 – Ask Amir Anything

Next in our Triple A series: Ask Amir Netz questions about the latest updates, features and future.

Analytics in Azure virtual event

Analytics in Azure virtual event

Experience a limitless analytics service built to ingest, prep, manage, and serve data for immediate use in Power BI.

Users Online
Currently online: 221 members 2,511 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: