Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

vjnvinod
Impactful Individual
Impactful Individual

You can't get there from here error in power BI Desktop

Dear Community and Microsoft experts,

I am having a hard time in publishing the power BI report into service, as when i try to log into the power BI desktop

its not allowing me to do, i have been checking with the internal IT team and unfortunately there is no fix yet.

all the steps where already tried, installing, reinstalling, connecting to Remote connect  etc..

error1 extn.PNG

3 REPLIES 3
RishikeshMore
Advocate I
Advocate I

Hi @vjnvinod  @v-easonf-msft 

We are facing similar issue. The user cannot access a report via Power BI serivce, even though they were previously able to. There is no apparent reason for this to happen. 

Please let us know the solution if the problem is resolved.

v-easonf-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi , @vjnvinod 

Could you please tell me if your problem has been solved?

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Eason

v-easonf-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi , @vjnvinod 

For the issue, I cannot reproduce it here. We suggest you to open a ticket here for help if you are a pro user: 

https://powerbi.microsoft.com/en-us/support/ 

In addition, can you log in powerbi service successfully? (You can take a try to log in to Azure platform first before )

If you can ,you can try to "get data " from" local file" in powerbi service instead of "publsh " in desktop now until things are resolved.

Last , pay attention to some privacy protections  and hide some of your personal information such as IP address before you insert photos .

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Eason
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.