Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

YavuzDuran
Helper III
Helper III

Year-Month Specific Goal # (Want to Bring to Card)

Hi All,

I have a goal table in which goals may vary for each month. 

I put a relationship between this goal table and my Calendar Table.

When I want to select year and month I want to see that month's Goal in the card I created.

For 2021Oct = 75, for 2021Sep = 65, but #Goal is not changing (Sep Goal is %65)

Am I missing something 

Can someone help me 

YavuzDuran_2-1635280008058.png

YavuzDuran_1-1635279920405.png

YavuzDuran_0-1635279878573.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
PaulDBrown
Community Champion
Community Champion

The relationship between the Calendar Table and the Agent Collection Goals is many-to-one and in the wrong direction. A solution is to create a bridge table with unique values for YearMonth and the corresponding year and month columns to use as the slicer. You can then create one-to-many & one-to-one single direction relationships between the bridge  table and the Calendar and Agent Collection Goals tables respectively.

As an alternative, you can delete the relationship between the calendar table and the Agent Collection Goals table and use a measure using TREATAS to return the goal keeping the slicer from the calendar table. 

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!
In doing so, you are also helping me. Thank you!

Proud to be a Super User!
Paul on Linkedin.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
YavuzDuran
Helper III
Helper III

Bridge Table helped me. Thank you 

PaulDBrown
Community Champion
Community Champion

The relationship between the Calendar Table and the Agent Collection Goals is many-to-one and in the wrong direction. A solution is to create a bridge table with unique values for YearMonth and the corresponding year and month columns to use as the slicer. You can then create one-to-many & one-to-one single direction relationships between the bridge  table and the Calendar and Agent Collection Goals tables respectively.

As an alternative, you can delete the relationship between the calendar table and the Agent Collection Goals table and use a measure using TREATAS to return the goal keeping the slicer from the calendar table. 

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!
In doing so, you are also helping me. Thank you!

Proud to be a Super User!
Paul on Linkedin.

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.