Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
norken20 Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

YTD FUNCTION

Hi,

May I seek for your help on how can I modify this PowerBI Graph where I need to show a straight line of the YTD sales. September is my start date and using the measure below the line graph below is what is showing. Is there any way I can modify this measure so that my TYD will reflect from September 2019 to August 2020? So a straight line will be showing instead.  Thank you

Capture1.PNG

Capture.PNG

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Gelgarico Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor

Re: YTD FUNCTION

Hi @norken20 

In your case you need to add calendar table with equivalent modify date column (example: Sep 2019 = Jan 2020) since your date start Sep 2019 end to Aug 2020. YTD Function is automatically calculate base on the given date value.

1.PNG

3.PNG2.PNG

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Gelgarico Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor

Hi @norken20 

In your case you need to add calendar table with equivalent modify date column (example: Sep 2019 = Jan 2020) since your date start Sep 2019 end to Aug 2020. YTD Function is automatically calculate base on the given date value.

1.PNG

3.PNG2.PNG

View solution in original post

norken20 Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Spoiler
Formula for Fiscal Date.

Understainding the logic your solution is correct but may I know your formula for FiscalDate?

Helpful resources

Announcements
Exclusive LIVE Community Event #3 – Ask Arun Anything

Exclusive LIVE Community Event #3 – Ask Arun Anything

Join us in the third Triple A event!

Meet the 2020 Season 1 Power BI Super Users!

Meet the 2020 Season 1 Power BI Super Users!

It’s the start of a new Super User season! Learn all about the new Super Users and brand-new tiered recognition system.

January 2020 Community Highlights

January 2020 Community Highlights

Make sure you didn't miss any of the things that happened in the community in January!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors