Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Anonymous
Not applicable

XX

2 REPLIES 2
Nathaniel_C
Super User
Super User

Hi @Anonymous ,
I would do that in Power Query. First click on the Filter arrow, and select the ID that you want to look at. Then either save it by changing the table name, or as you suggested select the top x rows by clicking on Keep Rows, Keep Top Rows and filling in a number and then change the table name. Then if it had to be in Power BI, simply load that table and direct your person to it.
Let me know if you have any questions.

If this solves your issues, please mark it as the solution, so that others can find it easily. Kudos 👍are nice too.
Nathanielremove1.PNG

remove.PNG

wer Query. Click on the 

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

Proud to be a Super User!

@Anonymous interesting question and would like to work on it if you can provide sample data in pbix file and I will take it from there. 

Subscribe to the @PowerBIHowTo YT channel for an upcoming video on List and Record functions in Power Query!!

Learn Power BI and Fabric - subscribe to our YT channel - Click here: @PowerBIHowTo

If my solution proved useful, I'd be delighted to receive Kudos. When you put effort into asking a question, it's equally thoughtful to acknowledge and give Kudos to the individual who helped you solve the problem. It's a small gesture that shows appreciation and encouragement! ❤

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution. Proud to be a Super User! Appreciate your Kudos 🙂
Feel free to email me with any of your BI needs.

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.