Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Anonymous
Not applicable

XViz Warning

I am using the xViz Gantt Chart visual in a report on 2 seperate pages, and am receiving an alert on both visuals that I am using pro features and must upgrade to a paid version. See snip:

amburrito123_1-1600784558538.png

I have verified that Pro Features (Number Formatting (Pro) and Advanced Editor (PRO)) are not being used in either visual. Why am i recieving this warning? Is this something anyone else has seen?

I have read that xViz has removed the gantt chart from the xViz suite (but grandfathered in the chart for users who are already using it).. could this be causing a glitch that's causing the warning to appear?

#gantt #xviz

3 REPLIES 3
atsuto

Looks like you are not the only one

People are posting directly to xViz to find out what the issue is. See link below
https://community.xviz.com/question/gantt-chart-upgrade-to-a-paid-version-error-new-in-september/?or...

Yeah I am the one that posted this on the xViz community site.  The popup started some time last week. They really make it difficult to contact them (no email, phone or anything) so I contacted the through their sales chat, so they are for sure aware of this. The chat person said someone from their enterprise sales would contact me. That was the same day I posted that, nothing yet.  

My next objective was to come here and see if someone on the PowerBI product team can figure anything out. Did the PowerBI team do a release/update sprint release etc. and introduce a regression going back to the gantt with the popup? IDK trying to chase it down.

did you ever find a solution to this? i quite like the visual but it's a deal breaker if i can't remove the pop up 

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.