Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Rohini
Helper I
Helper I

XMLA Endpoint rows restriction

Hi, I am trying to connect the dataset of Power BI dashboard A to extract over 1 million rows, however my dashboard B is able to produce only around 135k rows. Is there an issue with the settings that is limiting the rows?

1 REPLY 1
v-cgao-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Rohini ,

1. What are the data sources for the dataset of Dashboard B? The following datasets aren't accessible by using the XMLA endpoint.

• Datasets based on a live connection to an Azure Analysis Services or SQL Server Analysis Services model.
  • Datasets based on a live connection to a Power BI dataset in another workspace. To learn more, see Intro to datasets across workspaces.
  • Datasets with Push data by using the REST API.
  • Datasets in My Workspace.
  • Excel workbook datasets.

2. Try the steps in this blog.
How to Export Data from Power BI using XMLA Endpoints

3. Related Questions:

Solved: Extracting data from dataset using XMLA or REST AP...

Best Regards,
Gao

Community Support Team

If there is any post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly. If I misunderstand your needs or you still have problems on it, please feel free to let us know. Thanks a lot!

How to get your questions answered quickly -- How to provide sample data

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.