Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Petr_555
Frequent Visitor

Wrong Subtotal in Matrix table

Hello, 

I would like to ask you for help regarding to wrong subtotal in matrix table... I am trying to evaluate our voucher campaign and I wanted to calculate how many subscribers cancelled our services between two dates. Between redeem date and end of free period (could be different: 1,2 or 3 free month, depends on type of campaign).

I have two measures:

1. # Churn Subscribers signed with vouchers2 = calculate([# Activated Vouchers New Subs],TB_SUBSCRIPTION_CYCLE[Subscription_Status]="Cancelled")

...calculates total number of cancelled subscribers... regardless to period

2.# Churn Activated Vouchers during promo period2 = CALCULATE([# Churn Subscribers signed with vouchers2],filter(TB_SUBSCRIPTION_CYCLE,TB_SUBSCRIPTION_CYCLE[CancellationDay]>=min(TB_VOUCHER_CYCLE[VoucherRedeemDay])&&TB_SUBSCRIPTION_CYCLE[CancellationDay]<=max(TB_VOUCHER_CYCLE[LastFreeCampaignDay])))

... calculates number of cancelled subscribers where cancellation day is between Redeem Day and LastFreeCampaignDay.

It works correctly in table except subtotal which is same as first measure. My goal is to get total numbers of customers cancelled in their "free period" (per campaign) and get correct number in second table...  

Thank you in advance for your help. 

Petr

Untitled.png

2 REPLIES 2
v-yulgu-msft
Employee
Employee

Hi @Petr_555,

Please have a look at this similar thread:

Dealing with Measure Totals

Best regards,

Yuliana Gu

Community Support Team _ Yuliana Gu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Hi 

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.