Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

mbrierley
Helper III
Helper III

Wrap text in column

Spoiler

I've created a table but now I want to wrap the contents of one column, but leave another unwrapped. From what i can see, the only way to wrap text is to do so using the format tab in the vizualisation pane. This is no use to me as it would mean wrapping/unwrapping ALL text in ALL columns, which I don't want. 

3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

I am struggling with the same. Unable to wrap text in a cell. Any other work arounds ?

Greg_Deckler
Super User
Super User

Correct, no way that I know of to do it on just a single column. You could post this to Ideas.

@ me in replies or I'll lose your thread!!!
Instead of a Kudo, please vote for this idea
Become an expert!: Enterprise DNA
External Tools: MSHGQM
YouTube Channel!: Microsoft Hates Greg
Latest book!:
Mastering Power BI 2nd Edition

DAX is easy, CALCULATE makes DAX hard...

Thanks for responding so quickly Greg

I have to say, Power BI is starting to frustrate me greatly. There are countless small issues like this and given that Microsoft allow this sort of functionality in other programmes (i.e. Excel), not to mention that the other data visualisation software packages that I've used also allow this basic stuff, surely this should be available as standard??

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.