cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mscherotter
Microsoft
Microsoft

Wrap Panel Visual

Is there a visual to show a list of items as a wrap panel - where each items has identical width and height and wraps like text:

so a list of 8 items would be displayed like this on a wide screen 

[1] [2] [3] [4] [5]

[6] [7] [8]

And like this on a narrower screen:

[1] [2] [3]

[4] [5] [6]

[7] [8]

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
v-yingjl
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @mscherotter ,

You can try to use 'Tile Search Slicer by TME AG' custom visual to set the columns as your need:

slicer.png

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Yingjie Li
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
v-yingjl
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @mscherotter ,

You can try to use 'Tile Search Slicer by TME AG' custom visual to set the columns as your need:

slicer.png

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Yingjie Li
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

parry2k
Super User III
Super User III

@mscherotter Try okviz custom card visual. 

Check my latest blog post Year-2020, Pandemic, Power BI and Beyond to get a summary of my favourite Power BI feature releases in 2020

I would  Kudos if my solution helped. 👉 If you can spend time posting the question, you can also make efforts to give Kudos to whoever helped to solve your problem. It is a token of appreciation!

Visit us at https://perytus.com, your one-stop-shop for Power BI-related projects/training/consultancy.

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution.

Proud to be a Super User! Appreciate your Kudos 🙂
Feel free to email me with any of your BI needs.

Helpful resources

Announcements
PBI User Groups

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

April Update

Check it Out!

Click here to read more about the April 2021 Updates!

secondImage

The largest Power BI virtual conference

100+ sessions, 100+ speakers, Product managers, MVPs, and experts. All about Power BI. Attend online or watch the recordings.

secondImage

Experience what’s next for Power BI

See the latest Power BI innovations, updates, and demos from the Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.