Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Wrap Legend in Stacked Charts

Hi, 

Is there any way to wrap the legend on a stacked chart? I need it at the bottom center (left or right doesn't work so much for me). 

Thanks in advance! 

5 REPLIES 5
MFelix
Super User
Super User

Hi @Anonymous ,

If you go to the legends options you can set the position of the legend:

MFelix_0-1601032042325.png

Regards

Miguel Félix

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

Proud to be a Super User!

Check out my blog: Power BI em Português

Anonymous
Not applicable

That's right, buddy @MFelix . Though I am asking for something such as a legend wrap since I have quite a few categories and can't go about expanding the graph size. The other obvious way around it is placing the legend to the left or right, though I need it at the bottom center. 

In Excel, for example, the legend can be fit in two/three parallel lines. Don't see that happening here. 

Hi @Anonymous ,

There is no such option for legend wrap in Power BI now . I suggest you create an idea for it in https://ideas.powerbi.com/forums/265200-power-bi-ideas to improve the Power BI. 

As a workaround, you can create a custom legend by column chart. For detailed steps, you can refer to the video: https://community.powerbi.com/t5/forums/replypage/board-id/power-bi-designer/message-id/592887

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Best Regards,

Dedmon Dai

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Community Support, the vedio URL you have posted seems not a vedio link. Can you please re-post it?

Hi @Anonymous ,

There is no option on the legends for wraping values, one option can be to make some sort of a table or matrix visualization and used it as your legend if you group the two together the final user won't realize they are looking at different visuals however this depends on the data.

Regards

Miguel Félix

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

Proud to be a Super User!

Check out my blog: Power BI em Português

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.