cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
darynv_za Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Workspaces GONE

I have just logged in to the web portal and aLL my workspaces seems to be gone, I can publish reports to them from the desktop app, and I can access them from a URL if I still have it, but when I log in all I have is Group Workspaces and the option to add more, but all the existing ones are no longer visible.

Please help

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Moderator v-yuezhe-msft

Re: Workspaces GONE

@darynv_za @satish @taylorbp @MattM_BI.

This is a known issue, please take a look at the Awareness on Power BI Support site.

"Power BI users using old navigation model might experience issues and won't be able to view group workspaces. The workaround is to switch to the new navigation model using the "New navigation" preview feature setting. Next update @06/18/2017 19:00 PST".

Regards,

Community Support Team _ Lydia Zhang
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
12 REPLIES 12
BITeam Visitor
Visitor

I seem to have encountered the same problem as yourself, this must be a world wide problem.

Keep me posted if you get this fixed. 

MattM_BI Visitor
Visitor

Hi there,

I seem to be encountering this issue as well! Hopefully a member of the BI team can shed some light. UK Pro User

Capture - BI.PNG

satish Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor

Same here. 

I can access them if I have direct link present. 

Or

By going into power Bi preview mode through settings. 

sdjensen Senior Member

I don't have any problems seeing my workspaces. Perhaps it's a regional issue. I am living in Denmark so guess I am on some Norther or Western European server.

/sdjensen
taylorbp Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor

Same issue, I can access workspaces if I go into settings and switch to preview mode, but in the classic UI I am unable to access all workspaces other than my workspace.

Pro User USA

satish Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor

yes, preview mode works fine. 

Moderator v-yuezhe-msft

@darynv_za @satish @taylorbp @MattM_BI.

This is a known issue, please take a look at the Awareness on Power BI Support site.

"Power BI users using old navigation model might experience issues and won't be able to view group workspaces. The workaround is to switch to the new navigation model using the "New navigation" preview feature setting. Next update @06/18/2017 19:00 PST".

Regards,

Community Support Team _ Lydia Zhang
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Same here! In the new visualization mode is fine, but in the old theme the error appear!

raynok Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor

Hi - I know for a fact I had the preview feature enabled but now its gone and so are all my workspaces. Even trying to upload from the power bi desktop app the workspaces are gone. I need help in getting them back? Dispite not even able to see any of my workspaces I cant manage my embedded codes, yet the links still work. Very weird.

Would really appreicate the assistance

wow.png

Even editing the url manually doesnt work and im concered with the message following message

https://app.powerbi.com/groups/{MyGroupID}/contentlist/

wow2.png