cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
darynv_za Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Workspace management

Has anyone else seen issues wherer you can no longer add members to a workspace? I am the owner of the workspace, but can't add new members to the workspace.

4 REPLIES 4
ThomasFoster Established Member
Established Member

Re: Workspace management

It has sometimes bugged out, and refreshing the page tends to fix it. If this doesnt fix it your administators may have change the settings for your Power BI service so I would check with them.

Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Hi @darynv_za,

Do you have this issue for app workspace or the new app workspace (Preview) in Power BI Service?

By my tests both of the app workspace, I cannot reproduce your issue.

I am the owner of the workspace, but can't add new members to the workspace.
Could you share some screenshots to specify your scenario?

Best Regards,

Cherry

Community Support Team _ Cherry Gao
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
darynv_za Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

This was an app workspace issue, I logged in on different browsers and even on another machine, same issue. This morning the issue seems to have dissappeared. Thanks for the input

Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Hi @darynv_za,

This is may be a temporary issue.

It seems that you have solved your problem, please always accept the replies making sense as solution to your question so that people who may have the same question can get the solution directly.

Best Regards,

Cherry

Community Support Team _ Cherry Gao
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.