Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Hrmm
Regular Visitor

Working days in different columns

Hello, guys

Need some help conting working days here.

I have a big database, something like 120K rows (for now) and aprox. 90 columns. Each one of these columns are dates.

Each row represents a client and each column represents a step in his process inside my company. A client don't need to pass through all steps, so some "cells" are blank.

The database looks like this:

DatabaseDatabase

I need to count the working days between each 2 columns out of this base.

I've made onother base with working days all the way to 2020:

Columns name (in portugues) are: Date, weekday, tipe (working day or holliday)

Date.PNG

I've read some articles teaching how to creat relationship between the working days table and the dates in my main table, but i have so many clumns and i don't know how to create relationship between all of them. 

All i need is a pizza grafic that i can filter by process and see the % wich exceed 2 working days.

Sorry if bad english.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Read my article here. It should help you with the approach. https://powerpivotpro.com/2016/12/how-many-working-days-has-an-employee-been-off-work/

* Matt is an 8 times Microsoft MVP (Power BI) and author of the Power BI Book Supercharge Power BI.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Read my article here. It should help you with the approach. https://powerpivotpro.com/2016/12/how-many-working-days-has-an-employee-been-off-work/

* Matt is an 8 times Microsoft MVP (Power BI) and author of the Power BI Book Supercharge Power BI.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.