Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

niallhannon
Helper II
Helper II

Word Wrap on Matrix Rows works in Desktop but not on Service

I am using the Jan release of Power BI Desktop.

I have a matrix  with word wrap enabled on row headers, column headers and values properties of the matrix.

In the desktop the matrix correctly shows the text of the rows with word wrapping in effect. But when I publish to the service the word wrapping is lost on those rows and you have to use a mouse preview to see all the text, or re-size the columns to see all the text.

I dont think this was an issue before the Jan release of the desktop. Presumbly you will need to republish a report to the service using the January desktop version to find out.

Anyone else finding this issue?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
niallhannon
Helper II
Helper II

This issue seems to have resolved itself on the Power BI service, assume that Microsoft fixed it.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
niallhannon
Helper II
Helper II

This issue seems to have resolved itself on the Power BI service, assume that Microsoft fixed it.

Joe
Advocate II
Advocate II

Hi

I am having the same issue. I did not  have this issue before. The word wrap does not work in service any more in Matrix visual

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.