cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
malcolmwun Member

Word Wrap - Does not appear in latest PBI I just downloaded

Hi, After watching Jan2017 update, I downloaded latest PBI hoping to use the 'word wrap' function. This did not work. Have I missed out on some step(s)? I have reboot PC as well

wwrap.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Moderator v-qiuyu-msft

Re: Word Wrap - Does not appear in latest PBI I just downloaded

Hi @malcolmwun,

Currently, Word Wrap feature is only supported in Table visual. See: Text wrap in tables, cards, etc.! -- in dashboards and reports.

In your scenario, as you used matrix visual, it's expected the Word Wrap option disappeared.

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu

Community Support Team _ Qiuyun Yu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
2 REPLIES 2
Super User
Super User

You are correct. It's not there. It is common for the service and desktop to be out of sync for a short period. The service is updated weekly, so I am sure it will be there shortly. 

* Matt is a Microsoft MVP (Power BI) and author of the Power BI Book Supercharge Power BI.
Moderator v-qiuyu-msft

Hi @malcolmwun,

Currently, Word Wrap feature is only supported in Table visual. See: Text wrap in tables, cards, etc.! -- in dashboards and reports.

In your scenario, as you used matrix visual, it's expected the Word Wrap option disappeared.

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu

Community Support Team _ Qiuyun Yu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.