Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

admin11
Memorable Member
Memorable Member

Why refresh at location A okay but refresh at location B not okay ? all my raw data store at sharepo

Hi All

I have PBI file , which is running fine for 2 yr , last week it take me 3 day with sleepless night to solve the issue , 

@mahoneypat help me with below post :-

https://community.powerbi.com/t5/Desktop/My-PBI-unable-refresh-what-else-I-should-try/td-p/2376951

I was happy for 2 days , and i am able to refresh at my house and my mother house , but now the issue happen again. 

Again i check it is cause by CRM table error , when i delete the CRM table at PQ editor , it work fine. 

My question is why refresh at my mother house work fine , and refresh at my house not work fine ?

Paul Yeo

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
v-jayw-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @admin11 ,

Where is this CRM table stored? This situation may be caused by the change of network environment which makes some paths become not access anymore.

Best Regards,

Jay

Community Support Team _ Jay
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution
to help the other members find it.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
v-jayw-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @admin11 ,

Where is this CRM table stored? This situation may be caused by the change of network environment which makes some paths become not access anymore.

Best Regards,

Jay

Community Support Team _ Jay
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution
to help the other members find it.

@v-jayw-msft 

Some how i found the issue is cause by CRM data file , which is i manually copy the CRM CSV file to sharepoint , that CRM file data format have change from ZOHO CRM , which i not aware . As i never expect that file format change. 

Paul

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.