Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Why is there a light blue border around Publish to Web report?

When you click within the iframe, an ugly light blue border appears. The iframe is the same size as the page size in Desktop: 1280 x 4500 pixels. All other page settings are default. The theme is default as well.

I've set iframe { border: 0 } in my CSS. I've also set frameborder="0", while also trying frameBorder="0"

Can anyone shed some light on this border?

Here's an example of what it looks like:

Capture.PNG

5 REPLIES 5
mussaenda
Super User
Super User

If I am not mistaken, this blue border line is an indicator of a keyboard selection. it means you can navigate the report using the keyboard arrows. Try to click it somewhere to remove the blue indicator.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@mussaenda That's interesting. I don't want the light blue border to show up at all because it doesn't fit my color scheme. Clicking outside the report does remove it, but it comes back any time you click inside the report. Do you know if you can disable the keyboard selection indicator?

disabling it, I have no idea.

I tested it on my side, have you tries ESC from your keyboard?

From my side, it removes the keyboard navigation indicator.

v-xicai
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Anonymous ,

>>Why is there a light blue border around Publish to Web report?

In your words, could you please clarify what is the "Publish to Web report" refer to? Is it refer to publish the pbix file from Power BI Desktop to Power BI Service ?

Currently, you can turn off the Border settings in Format pane.

38.png

Best Regards,

Amy

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@v-xicai I'm referring to the "Publish to Web" feature that is available after publishing to the Power BI Service.

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/power-bi/service-publish-to-web

The light blue border is around the whole report, not a single visual. In addition, I do not have a border on the page.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.