Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

anoopcse
Helper I
Helper I

Why font selection is not availabe in power bi ?

Just wondering why the ability of selecting fonts in a table or header is not yet available in power bi. Most of the organizations has there on font selected for there enterprise contents and in power bi we should be able to select fonts and custom colors...any thoughts ??

Cheers,

Anoop

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
KGrice
Memorable Member
Memorable Member

My guess is it just hasn't been priority, stacked against other things. Power BI is still relatively new, and the focus is likely on "weightier" features for now.

However, voting is a nice way to recommend new features and rank priority from the community. There are several on fonts; this one has quite a few votes and looks relevant to the question.

Edit: @Seth_C_Bauer was quicker on the draw 🙂

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
KGrice
Memorable Member
Memorable Member

My guess is it just hasn't been priority, stacked against other things. Power BI is still relatively new, and the focus is likely on "weightier" features for now.

However, voting is a nice way to recommend new features and rank priority from the community. There are several on fonts; this one has quite a few votes and looks relevant to the question.

Edit: @Seth_C_Bauer was quicker on the draw 🙂

Thanks Mate will vote for it 🙂 Hopefully power bi comes up with these basic things soon.

@anoopcse It's a good suggestion. I'd add your votes to this request

Looking for more Power BI tips, tricks & tools? Check out PowerBI.tips the site I co-own with Mike Carlo. Also, if you are near SE WI? Join our PUG Milwaukee Brew City PUG

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.