Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

JP-COE
Helper I
Helper I

Why don't the Y axes align?

I created a series of graphs using the copy-paste function, and then just changed the heading and the data variables that were used. I can't figure out why the Y-axes are not aligned (for instance, why is 100% first and fourth graphs higher than it is on the other three graphs)? It would be best if the Y-axes were all aligned so a reader could quickly see the relative position across all of the items (the report has 17 of these charts total). They all seem to have two lines of text for the title - any suggestions for what to try?

PowerBI charts.jpg

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

It appears if I change the Y-axis start and end from "auto" to 0 and 1 (for my particular needs), the now seem to line-up. Not sure why that was happening, but it appears solved now.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Icey
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @JP-COE ,

I can't reproduce your issue. If you don't mind, please share me your PBIX file without sensitive information by Dropbox, GoogleDrive, OneDrive, etc. Attach the link.

Best Regards,
Icey

It appears if I change the Y-axis start and end from "auto" to 0 and 1 (for my particular needs), the now seem to line-up. Not sure why that was happening, but it appears solved now.

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.