Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

nguyetva
Frequent Visitor

Why does data disappear when added column series in "Line and stacked column chart"?

Hi, I'm kind of new to Power BI. I'm trying to make a line and stacked column chart to show the inventory level by week.
Columns: stock value in the past (From W.25 to W.37)
Line 1: Budget of this week (From W.25 to W.37)
Line 2: Forecast value(From W.38 to W.52)

It worked well at first (pic 1), then when I added the column series, the forecast line disappeared (pic 2). Do you have any idea what I can do to get it back/ show it?

nguyetva_0-1632906372120.pngnguyetva_1-1632906428019.png

3 REPLIES 3
Icey
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @nguyetva ,

How do you create forecast line in "Line and stacked column chart"? I can't reproduce it. Could you share me a sample without sensitive infromation?

Reference: How to provide sample data in the Power BI Forum - Microsoft Power BI Community

Best Regards,

Icey

nguyetva
Frequent Visitor

Hi Icey, the forecast line was just the available data from CW38. There's no secret here. 

amitchandak
Super User
Super User

@nguyetva , for stacked line visual, analytics pane is not available. So I doubt you can add that

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.