cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Dhruvin Member

Which visual is best for Color saturation in the X axis and Y axis?

I want to implement color saturation in the background. I need color stauration for both the Axis. I have X- Axis and Y-Axis. X axis have a value of budget and Y-Axis have a value for Risk factor. As budget is increased the color should be saturated. Same for the Risk factor, as risk is increased, the color should be changed.

I want to know, is there any visualization which is availbale for this kind of requirement?

I tried bubble chart. But it provides saturation only for a single axis. Please suggest me any good visualization. 

1 REPLY 1
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Re: Which visual is best for Color saturation in the X axis and Y axis?

Hi @Dhruvin

After researchiong and testing, i'm afraid it is impossible to color saturation both in the X axis and Y axis.

As tested, add "budget" column into "color saturation" field, then you could set the color saturation according to the value of "budget".

If  Risk factor value in Y-Axis increase along with the budget value in X axis, it is ok for the color to chang either according to Risk factor value or the budget value.

8.png

Best Regards

Maggie

Helpful resources

Announcements
Can You Solve These Challenge

Challenge: Can You Solve These?

Find out how to participate in the first Power BI 'Can You Solve These?' challenge.

New Badges

Incoming: New and Improved Badges

Exciting news: We've given our badges an overhaul and added brand news ones.

Ask Amir Anything

Exclusive LIVE Community Event No. 2 – Ask Amir Anything

Next in our Triple A series: Ask Amir Netz questions about the latest updates, features and future.

Analytics in Azure virtual event

Analytics in Azure virtual event

Experience a limitless analytics service built to ingest, prep, manage, and serve data for immediate use in Power BI.

Users Online
Currently online: 249 members 2,359 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: