Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

bajimmy1983
Helper V
Helper V

Which licence I need to Share Power Bi Dashboards with different tenants?

Hello community. 

I know this subject already has a bunch of Q&A. I tried to find some article clear enough regarding to waht my organization needs, but until now I am pretty confused which Power Bi Licence we need. 

So, my scenario is:

My organization has many domains (eg: @abc.com, @abc.com.br, @def.com, def.com.br etc...).

I have one of these domains and I need to create dashboards and then share with others with different domains, but inside same company.

So, which Power BI Licence do I need to buy? Premuim or Pro? At this moment I think if my company buy Pro licence to users with different domains, they will not be able to share their dashs each other because of different domains. Is that correct? If so, What can I do to resolve this? There are about 30 Key users with at least 6 different domains involved. Before this post I was thinking to buy Power BI PRO for everyone, but I don't know if this is the right option anymore.

Jaderson Almeida
Business Coordinator
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
v-yuta-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi bajimmy1983,

Power Bi Pro can meet your requirement, after you purchase pro license, sign in your admin account, then click add a domain like below, in addition, all of the pro users can share dashboards with each other regardless of domain.

1.PNG2.PNG 

Regards,

Jimmy Tao

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
v-yuta-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi bajimmy1983,

Power Bi Pro can meet your requirement, after you purchase pro license, sign in your admin account, then click add a domain like below, in addition, all of the pro users can share dashboards with each other regardless of domain.

1.PNG2.PNG 

Regards,

Jimmy Tao

Hi @v-yuta-msft, thanks a lot. I will forward this to my IT people. It will help a lot. Smiley Very Happy

Jaderson Almeida
Business Coordinator

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.