Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

plaralema
Advocate III
Advocate III

Where to BUY PBIX files (or free .. lol) with good design?

Hi, i'm kinda new to PowerBi, but learning fast (i hope) and i've made some reports at my job, nothing really fancy or complicated (just excels in some sharepoints) 

I'm struggling with design, formatting and use of space for 16:9 pages and add my information in a way it could be readable and meaningful for managers and directors (final user)

Any sources (I have models from microsoft) where i can download or purchase GOOD design PBIX files ? 

Thank you in advance

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

@plaralema,

After creating custom sized pages,  in the View Menu, change the page size to Fit to Width.

That should provide the User with a scroll bar on the right side.

Consider thinking about your data in terms of Summary vs. Detailed.   High level or Summary data on the first page and then subsequent pages for the more detailed information.

Check out Enterprise DNA website for some inspiration

Hope this helps some.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
plaralema
Advocate III
Advocate III

Hi, i'm trying to show a LOT of mining KPI's, for a long term scenario (25 years+, values is yearly based)

So i need to show ore production, Chemical composition of ores, production of copper , molibdenum concentrates, sulfuric acid production, comsumptions and purchases, slime production, with silver and gold contents...and so on

As you can see there's a lot to show, different scales, differents process...need some inspiration, So far i only got "boring" line plots / area plots/ some heatmaps and waterfalls

I change page to custom but in power bi service it looks really tiny.  I don't know what i'm doing wrong

(I attach Full Screen of reeport published in Premium)  Thank you

thiExa.png

@plaralema,

After creating custom sized pages,  in the View Menu, change the page size to Fit to Width.

That should provide the User with a scroll bar on the right side.

Consider thinking about your data in terms of Summary vs. Detailed.   High level or Summary data on the first page and then subsequent pages for the more detailed information.

Check out Enterprise DNA website for some inspiration

Hope this helps some.

vanessafvg
Super User
Super User

can you share what you trying to do?

you can change the page size.  

If I took the time to answer your question and I came up with a solution, please mark my post as a solution and /or give kudos freely for the effort 🙂 Thank you!

Proud to be a Super User!

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.