cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
wendywang Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Where I can find multi-row card visual?

Please let me know where I can find this visual or please send to me this visual file, I cannot find this visual from office store, thank you

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Capstone Member

Re: Where I can find multi-row card visual?

multi row card.PNG

It should be right next to the card visual and is highlighted with the yellow border in the picture above.

View solution in original post

Super User
Super User

Hey,

the "Multi-row card" visual is one of the default Power BI visuals, for this reason you can't find it in the office store.

Regards

Hamburg - Germany
If I answer your question, please mark my post as solution, this will also help others.
Proud to be a Datanaut!

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Capstone Member

multi row card.PNG

It should be right next to the card visual and is highlighted with the yellow border in the picture above.

Super User
Super User

Hey,

the "Multi-row card" visual is one of the default Power BI visuals, for this reason you can't find it in the office store.

Regards

Hamburg - Germany
If I answer your question, please mark my post as solution, this will also help others.
Proud to be a Datanaut!

Helpful resources

Announcements
Ask Amir Anything

Exclusive LIVE Community Event No. 2 – Ask Amir Anything

Next in our Triple A series: Ask Amir Netz questions about the latest updates, features and future.

October 2019 Community Highlights

October 2019 Community Highlights

October was a busy month in the community. Read the recap article to learn about some of the events and content.

New Solution Badges

New Solution Badges

Two waves of brand new solution badges are coming! Read the article for more information on our new community badges.

Analytics in Azure virtual event

Analytics in Azure virtual event

Experience a limitless analytics service built to ingest, prep, manage, and serve data for immediate use in Power BI.

Users Online
Currently online: 321 members 3,008 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: