cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
nil4054 Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

When selecting max value data not getting filtered properly as per other relationships

Planid   Datekey    HOurs   Total                                       Planid  Region

1            201601     5            50                                               1     America

2            201601     10          50                                                2   Europe

1            201601     15          50                                               3     Asia

3            201601      20         50

When Iam using simple matrix  2016  50, but plan is not filtering it, can someone help, (I have selected max of hour in my matrix)

3 REPLIES 3
Super User
Super User

Re: When selecting max value data not getting filtered properly as per other relationships

@nil4054 it is not clear what you are asking here. Read this post to get your answer quickly

https://community.powerbi.com/t5/Community-Blog/How-to-Get-Your-Question-Answered-Quickly/ba-p/38490

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution.

Proud to be a Datanaut! Appreciate your Kudos 🙂
Feel free to email me with any of your BI needs.

nil4054 Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Re: When selecting max value data not getting filtered properly as per other relationships

when i am selecting matrix for the above table

Filter:                          Filter:

All                              America

2016   50                   2016   20

How to achieve the 2nd result with my exisitng tables?

Super User
Super User

@nil4054 did you read the blog post on how to get answer quickly. Without knowing what your dataset is, it is very hard to answer your question.

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution.

Proud to be a Datanaut! Appreciate your Kudos 🙂
Feel free to email me with any of your BI needs.

Helpful resources

Announcements
October 2019 Community Highlights

October 2019 Community Highlights

October was a busy month in the community. Read the recap article to learn about some of the events and content.

New Badges

Incoming: New and Improved Badges

Exciting news: We've given our badges an overhaul and added brand news ones.

Ask Amir Anything

Exclusive LIVE Community Event No. 2 – Ask Amir Anything

Next in our Triple A series: Ask Amir Netz questions about the latest updates, features and future.

Analytics in Azure virtual event

Analytics in Azure virtual event

Experience a limitless analytics service built to ingest, prep, manage, and serve data for immediate use in Power BI.

Users Online
Currently online: 291 members 3,180 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: