Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

odanovich
Frequent Visitor

When Creating a New Measure I can no longer reference table column header names, only measures

I was building a lot of measures in my data model and then suddenly I am unable to refernce table column header names... they wont pop up to use in the formula!  I can only reference other measures..  I've been working with PowerPivot since the PowerPivot 2010 Add-On.... What is in the world is going on here?!?    I am unable to make any progress because base measures rely on the ability to reference column headers!   wholy cow am I frustrated..   some one please come to my rescue and fast!  I am a contractor and I have made promises to complete this project within my deadline!  At this time I am complete stuck.

1 REPLY 1
v-haibl-msft
Employee
Employee

@odanovich

If the column header names wont pop up in the formula, how about the result if you type the column names directly in it? Will there be expression error? Could you please also post a screenshot for this issue?

Best Regards,

Herbert

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.