Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

richard-powerbi
Post Patron
Post Patron

What is the bottom space in the Report section?

I just can't figure out what this space is and how I can use it. When I view the report in the web there seems to be white space at the bottom, so something tells me it's this very same white space. I tried everything, clicking, double clicking, dragging visuals to the area, grabbing the dotted line... not

Aantekening 2019-09-25 165424.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
amitchandak
Super User
Super User

I think in the new version it just to maintain aspect ratio for page size. Based on the width of the filter, visualization tab, etc, it will change 

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
amitchandak
Super User
Super User

I think in the new version it just to maintain aspect ratio for page size. Based on the width of the filter, visualization tab, etc, it will change 

Ah yes, this makes sense. I tested in the web and when you collapse all sidebars, the table has a fullscreen aspect ratio.

I wish I could change the aspect ratio though.

AnkitBI
Solution Sage
Solution Sage

This appears once you have all Side bars like Filter/Visualisations/Field expanded. Just Collapse them and you can use full page.

Also, you can change Page View from View tab to Actual Size.

Thanks
Ankit Jain
Do Mark it as solution if the response resolved your problem. Do Kudo the response if it seems good and helpful.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors