Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Anonymous
Not applicable

What-if slicer and Pie chart

Dear Friends, 

i have one what-if slicer: Cut-Off Days 

cutoffday.JPG

 and table(columns PO Number and ROS Float)

table.JPG

 and Ros Status Measure have been calculated as per value selected from Slicer:

ROS Status Measure =
                            var newrosfloat=SUM('PO List Internal-CPY'[ROS Float])
                            var cutdays='Cut-Off Days'[Cut-Off Days Value]
                           return
                                CALCULATE(
                                                    IF(ISBLANK(newrosfloat),"NA",IF(newrosfloat>cutdays,"Green",IF(newrosfloat<0,"Red","Yellow")))
                                                    )

i can display ROS Status Measure in table and  changed dynamic as per selection from slicer.
Actually what i am looking that i want to display ROS Status Measure in bar chart or pie chart like:float count.JPG

and can be auto update based on Slicer value changes but  its not appearing in pie or bar chart

i know i can achieve this by calculated Column but which will not work with Slicer change

i there anyone know , how can i short out this

Thanks

1 REPLY 1
amitchandak
Super User
Super User

@Anonymous , One is you have three measures and use that in pie visual and do not use legend

if you want legend then you to create one table with three values and then have new measure join this measure in filter with grouping of the PO number

you need = join

Dynamic Segmentation Bucketing Binning
https://community.powerbi.com/t5/Quick-Measures-Gallery/Dynamic-Segmentation-Bucketing-Binning/m-p/1387187#M626

Dynamic Segmentation, Bucketing or Binning: https://youtu.be/CuczXPj0N-k

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.