Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Regiso
Advocate V
Advocate V

What does this icon mean?

Hello, Its COVID19 WFH and suddenly I am having trouble finding out what this icon means. Sorry it rotated .... can you point me to a visual glossary of official POWER BI icons so I can reference it when I have my next brain fog? Thank you so much

Contoso File from Definitive Guide to DAXContoso File from Definitive Guide to DAX

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
edhans
Super User
Super User

That field is hidden from the report view creation. It is a good idea to do that to the "many" side of one-to-many relationships so you only use the field in the One side in your reports. You can hide/unhide fields easily in the Modeling view by right-clicking on them. 2020-03-17 07_05_24-Evolucion Coronavirus - Power BI Desktop.png

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!
Did my answers help arrive at a solution? Give it a kudos by clicking the Thumbs Up!

DAX is for Analysis. Power Query is for Data Modeling

Proud to be a Super User!

MCSA: BI Reporting

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
edhans
Super User
Super User

That field is hidden from the report view creation. It is a good idea to do that to the "many" side of one-to-many relationships so you only use the field in the One side in your reports. You can hide/unhide fields easily in the Modeling view by right-clicking on them. 2020-03-17 07_05_24-Evolucion Coronavirus - Power BI Desktop.png

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!
Did my answers help arrive at a solution? Give it a kudos by clicking the Thumbs Up!

DAX is for Analysis. Power Query is for Data Modeling

Proud to be a Super User!

MCSA: BI Reporting

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors