Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

indyb
Helper III
Helper III

What am I doing wrong? Trying to would out if a review is in the next month

I am building a policy review dashboard and trying to add a calculated column to let me know if a policy is due in the next month or not.

There are two dates. "Next Review Date" and "Training Schedule". 

I want to see if the date in either of those columns fall in the following month (i.e. Current month is Sept and if a date in either column is Oct, then "Yes")

I have tried the following to add a calculated column, but it doesnt seem to work.

Policy Review Next Month = IF('Policy Matrix'[Next Review Date] = MONTH(TODAY())+1,"Yes",IF('Policy Matrix'[Training Schedule] = MONTH(TODAY())+1,"Yes","No"))

Any ideas of where I could be going wrong, or better yet, a soloution?

Regards, 

Indy
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
amitchandak
Super User
Super User

@indyb , try like

Policy Review Next Month = IF(eomonth('Policy Matrix'[Next Review Date],0) = eomonth(TODAY(),1),"Yes",IF(eomonth('Policy Matrix'[Training Schedule],0) = eomonth(TODAY(),1),"Yes","No"))

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
amitchandak
Super User
Super User

@indyb , try like

Policy Review Next Month = IF(eomonth('Policy Matrix'[Next Review Date],0) = eomonth(TODAY(),1),"Yes",IF(eomonth('Policy Matrix'[Training Schedule],0) = eomonth(TODAY(),1),"Yes","No"))

That worked! Thank you!! 

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.