Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Re: Welcome to the forum!

Thank you so much. Thank you for such timely help in doing this forum

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Problem with segmenters

Why when I change sheets and return to the previous sheet the slicers change shape? doesn't hold

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

how to do so that the description of the function dax appears in Spanish

how to do so that the description of the function dax appears in Spanishcomo cambiar a español.png

Highlighted

@miguel excellent value delivered to the community, it is important to optimize the times today and this you have done will allow it. Thank you very much for your management.

Highlighted

Hello everyone

I'm doing a report. and I don't know if I'm looking at the Histogram graph. when filtering using a slicer the result is only a data not reflected in the graph does not output the color column, it only exits when it is 2 or more data. that's normal in this kind of graph? and I don't know why I get repeated the frequency scale and it's small numbers. below the images. if you can help me I'd thank you very much

Capture.PNGCapture1.PNG

Thank you

Helpful resources

Announcements
August 2020 Community Challenge: Can You Solve These?

August 2020 Community Challenge: Can You Solve These?

We're excited to announce our first cross-community 'Can You Solve These?' challenge!

Community Blog

Community Blog

Visit our Community Blog for articles, guides, and information created by fellow community members.

Upcoming Events

Upcoming Events

Wondering what events you could join or have an event to promote yourself? Check out our Upcoming Events.

Community Summit Australia – Join Online!

Community Summit Australia – Join Online!

Be a part of the leading Microsoft Business Applications digital event, curated for the APAC community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors