Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

miguel
Community Admin
Community Admin

Welcome to the forum!

Hello to tod@s!

My name is Miguel Escobar. A little over 1 year ago I started a forum through my company(Powered Solutions)focused mainly on topics related to Power BI, Power Query and PowerPivot totally in Spanish.

Yes! Just like you read it. A totally free forum for the entire Spanish-speaking community where we helped each other as a community by answering daily inquiries of any kind of complexity level.

All this effort arose because there was no free public community or forum for Power BI-related topics, nor was there much content published in Spanish for these topics compared to what exists in English.

We understood very well the impact of having an active community and content created in Spanish for a tool like Power BI / Power Query / PowerPivot and that's why we take reins on the issue to have a positive impact on Spanish-speaking users looking for such communities and content.

Thus, at the end of 2018 our campaign for the Spanish-speaking community emerged internationally where the forum was one of the main contributions.

Just during all this time the forum was active, I was always in touch with the Microsoft team so they could monitor the impact that the forum we had created. I hope the forum has served you as a sample of what an official Power BI forum could be in Spanish.

An ordinary day comes to me excellent news – the Microsoft team has a new system that can be implemented on the official Power BI forum/community (which was only in English) to be able to make syndicated content or, to put it another way, have a forum/community entirely in Spanish that could then be translated into English and the content in English could be translated into Spanish through this content syndicate system.

For the past few weeks I have been in conversations with the Microsoft team to test this system and just today this new forum/community and system have been released. You're just reading this new post from the new official Microsoft Power BI forum in Spanish 😊

This was always my goal. That the forum/community was under Microsoft's domain and is known as the official one for Power BI and I think this syndication system is the right one.

This post is simply a small personal blog that I wanted to share with everyone to give them a little more context about how we got to where we are right now.

Because of this great new effort by the Microsoft team, and to merge communities that don't compete with each other, I've decided to unsubscribe from the Powered Solutions forum to give way to this new forum in Spanish.

I want to thank all the people who registered and participated in the Spanish-based Powered Solutions forum and I hope to register and become active members of this new site.

Here are some general forum statistics in the time it was active:

• 700 registered members
  • 500 themes created
  • 2K posts posted
  • 57 connected members at the same time was our most connected!

Again, thank you to all those who supported us throughout this time and to new members for being part of this great global Spanish Community of Power BI.

-Miguel Escobar

www.poweredsolutions.co

36 REPLIES 36
Syndicate_Admin
Administrator
Administrator

From Chile those of us who remain in Quarantine find here an excellent place to expand and share related knowledge.

Congratulations on this quixotic initiative!!

Best regards

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello

I have a table, where I get in one column the username another column the data of a button and another column the dates that I use that button. repeats users many times.

I need to get from each user the button I use on the last date.

I created a column where it tells me the last date of each client but I don't know how to put that value of the button on that last date

They could help me.

Have:

last ? CALCULATE(MAX(table1[date]),FILTER(table1,[user]-EARLIER([user])))
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello everyone

I'm doing a report. and I don't know if I'm looking at the Histogram graph. when filtering using a slicer the result is only a data not reflected in the graph does not output the color column, it only exits when it is 2 or more data. that's normal in this kind of graph? and I don't know why I get repeated the frequency scale and it's small numbers. below the images. if you can help me I'd thank you very much

Capture.PNGCapture1.PNG

Thank you

PIPEBI

@miguel excellent value delivered to the community, it is important to optimize the times today and this you have done will allow it. Thank you very much for your management.

JoseAmbrocio
Frequent Visitor

how to do so that the description of the function dax appears in Spanishcomo cambiar a español.png

hectorcastillo
Frequent Visitor

Why when I change sheets and return to the previous sheet the slicers change shape? doesn't hold

Julio_Cesar
Regular Visitor

Thank you so much. Thank you for such timely help in doing this forum

Lalo1980
Regular Visitor

Nice day.

Gentlemen, I have the following problem to perform the work in power -bi, I have the following table:

TypeSolpedTimeAdicion
New2010
OtrosiRQ15
Process2015
Process3015
Process4015
Process5015
New3015

I need, if the value in the Type column is "New" look inside the other rows named "Porceso" that has the same value of the column "Solped" and bring the value of the column "Time" and place it in the column "add"

Thank you.

silvss

Thank you for this space! I am discovering Power BI at the suggestion of a computer advisor from the company where I work and I am delighted with all its potential. I am currently following ana María Bisbé York's courses on Linkedin Learning.

I hope to learn a lot with you.

Greetings from Argentina.

Silvina

lguzmanroj

Thank you very much.

I have the following problem:

when I start Power BI Desktop I get the following error and won't let me continue:

error.jpg

could you please help me

Dear:

Usually that type of error is caused by installation problems. The recommendation: Uninstall the program, restart the computer and reinstall (if the program is downloaded from the Web. If it's enterprise to call IT)

Best regards

Anonymous
Not applicable

Good Afternoon I need to make a consultation I have armed a base of rainy days with the date and amount of rain according to the locality now I need to add the seasons of the year as I can make a measure or a calculated column that from the date I recognize that station of the year is

frafernandez
Regular Visitor

Good morning. Thank you for this initiative.

If I have three tables: employees, eLearning training performed and Historic.

To simplify I have 10 employees:

Employee 1 Partner

Employee 2 Director

Employee 3 senior

Employee 4 senior

Employee 5 Staff

Remaining employees up to 10 are all staff

All employees with Senior and Staff status have to do elearning 1 and all employees elearning 2

In the historical table I have the fields used and status.

Employee 1 performed elearning 1

Employee 2 performed elearning 1

Employee 4 enrolled elearning 1

Employee 5 performed elearning 1

Employee 7 enrolled elearning 1

Employee 10 performed elearning 1

Employee 1 enrolled elearning 2

Employee 4 performed elearning 2

Employee 5 performed elearning 2

Employee 7 enrolled elearning 2

I need a graph for every elearning that tells me which employees are enrolled, realized and those that are not registered or performed.

Waltercr
Regular Visitor

Hola comunidad PBI.!!

I have a consultation and I hope you can help me,

I have a column that reflects the time of entry and exit of the staff in different columns beforehand I thank you for the help, attached an image with a duplicate date but with different time.

FB_IMG_1591911227598.jpg

Yeinercha08

Cordial Greeting:

My doubt is this: I need to visualize the monthly and annual growth of my sales; for this, I created the calendar table and related the tables and then for the annual percentage varication I created the variables and used the "sameperiodlastyear" function, as follows:

VarAnual =
VAR present SUM(Sales Points[NetoAntIVA])
VAR passed- CALCULATE(SUM(SalesPoints[NetoAntIVA]); PREVIOUSYEAR(Calendar[Date]))
Return
DIVIDE(present-past;past)

.. and for the monthly variation I used the "previousmonth" function, like this:

VarMensual =
VAR present [NetoAntesIVA]
VAR passed- CALCULATE([NetoAntIVA]; PREVIOUSMONTH(Calendar[Date]))
RETURN
DIVIDE(present-past;past)

But when I'm going to integrate it into the table, the column appears blank.

If anyone can help me with that, I'd really appreciate it.

Jaime_Ortiz

Hello everyone on this forum

I hope you can guide me

I am wanting to learn BiPower completely from scratch, since it is a tool that I see many possibilities in my current work, where everything is shared "handcrafted" to say in some way, tables and tables and more tables of excel, that you have to join, make up, combine, etc. a work that is too laborious and that usually presents many errors to be corrected.

In my city, less in my work there are those who can teach me the use of this tool, so I signed up for the course of 4 weeks of edx.org, the truth I find something confusing and very basic and superficial, any place that they consider is really worth to learn BiPower?

I hope you can guide me

Best regards

Jaime

This is a link to a tutorial on Youtube that has the advantage of having practical exercises attached to reality plus it is quite complete.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=10&v=gxBmrtnpHYI&feature=emb_logo

Good luck

If you want to start from scratch, this is a good place
https://docs.microsoft.com/es-es/power-bi/guided-learning/

then at EDX you have two very good courses

this one is in Spanish and it is very didactic https://www.edx.org/es/professional-certificate/galileox-inteligencia-de-negocios

the other is translated and it's very good https://www.edx.org/es/course/analyzing-and-visualizing-data-with-power-bi-2

Best regards!!

ChevasFG05

Hello everyone, this is my first time in the community. Please, I would appreciate you helping me with a task I must present:

I have the following Table:

I'm trying to calculate the Square Metro (M2) of each "Store" by "Territory".

Use 2 measures:

1. M2 por Cod Local = calculate(averagex(FILTER(Fact_transacciones,Fact_transacciones[COD_LOCAL]),Fact_transacciones[M2]))

I do a Calculate, filtering the "COD_LOCAL" column. Then, to get the "M2" I use an AVERAGE because, as seen in the photo, the "M2" is the same for a store. Example: "COD_LOCAL" 81 has 196.28 M2 in each record. Using an AVERAGE would only have one un repeated value.

2. Suma M2 = sumx(FACT_TRANSACCIONES(COD_LOCAL]),[M2 by Cod Local])
Then use SUMX and the DISCTINCT function for COD_LOCAL to get the M2 from each LOCAL.
Indeed, I'm getting the right "M2" values by territory.
5.png
But.... when I want to add more territories and sum their totals from the column "Sum M2" (Total row), these do not add up correctly. (the right thing would be 2,484.58+3743.78 x 6,228.36). I realized that they do not add up correctly because making a DISCTINT in the COD_LOCAL, only considers a unique LOCAL and does not consider the fact that the same store (LOCAL) can operate in more than one "Territory".
How can I get them to add up properly?
4.png

Montandolanata
Frequent Visitor

Good forum this 🙂

I have a question, see if you can help me. I have the following matrix:

Recorte.jpg

And I would like to divide the values (Sell) of each item by the value (Sell) of item FKT15FM.

Thank you very much 🙂

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.