cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
MVP

Re: Welcome to the forum!

Hello @Moises1973 !

I recommend you post your scenario as a new topic/message so you get the attention you want.

Your message has been posted as a comment to my original theme, so I think it's not getting the visibility you're possibly waiting for.

I wish you all the best.

Best regards!

Highlighted
Helper II
Helper II

Thank you very much, Miguel! Nice to have you around!!!

Highlighted

accumulated doubt

Hello! I'm starting with powerbi and I have a shower.. How can I get the accumulator out of values without them being related to a date? e.g. in one column I have a product name and in another its value in euros. I searched the internet but only found accumulated linked to a date in time using commands like calculate and filter all. Thank you!

I clarify that the values do not have a related date, I just want to make a pareto to see the products with the most value and cut in 20%...

Greetings!

Carlos

Highlighted

Hello, good night. I hope you can give me a hand with a couple of consultations:

1. I do not understand why the English version is installed and the one I charged is the Spanish version. I've done the process twice and I have the same result. (I had already been using the English version, but I prefer the truth to use the Spanish version).

2. In the filters of the visualziations I do not see the filter top N, I only see the basic filter and the advanced. Is there an add-on that should be installed?

Thank you so much for your help.

Highlighted

Hi Miguel how are you? I hope you're all right. I recommend Ana BisBé to make the following consultation. I'm telling you to install an evaluation version of Power BI Report Server and now I got the corresponding Key, but I don't even know how I have to upload it to license that service? Can you give me a hand or have an idea who can help me? Thank you very much and apologise for the inconvenience. Atte. Gustavo

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Good forum this 🙂

I have a question, see if you can help me. I have the following matrix:

Recorte.jpg

And I would like to divide the values (Sell) of each item by the value (Sell) of item FKT15FM.

Thank you very much 🙂

Highlighted

Re: Price Effect - PBI

that's a problem of contextualizing filters or rows, depending on the data model you have (we'll have to look at your fact table and your dimension tables) SUM() performs the operation only from the filter context and SUMX() from the row context.

I insist again, if your data model is correct, SUMX() should solve your problem, but if the model is not correct, then there is another drawback that you would not know how to answer only with the question posed.

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Re: Price Effect - PBI

Thank you very much for answering. The queries are mounted according to the following screen, I do not know if with this information will be enough, below I put the table that contains the items and sales:

Pantalla_PBi.jpgSin-título-2.jpg

Highlighted

Add the M2 (square meter) by store and territory

Hello everyone, this is my first time in the community. Please, I would appreciate you helping me with a task I must present:

I have the following Table:

I'm trying to calculate the Square Metro (M2) of each "Store" by "Territory".

Use 2 measures:

1. M2 por Cod Local = calculate(averagex(FILTER(Fact_transacciones,Fact_transacciones[COD_LOCAL]),Fact_transacciones[M2]))

I do a Calculate, filtering the "COD_LOCAL" column. Then, to get the "M2" I use an AVERAGE because, as seen in the photo, the "M2" is the same for a store. Example: "COD_LOCAL" 81 has 196.28 M2 in each record. Using an AVERAGE would only have one un repeated value.

2. Suma M2 = sumx(FACT_TRANSACCIONES(COD_LOCAL]),[M2 by Cod Local])
Then use SUMX and the DISCTINCT function for COD_LOCAL to get the M2 from each LOCAL.
Indeed, I'm getting the right "M2" values by territory.
5.png
But.... when I want to add more territories and sum their totals from the column "Sum M2" (Total row), these do not add up correctly. (the right thing would be 2,484.58+3743.78 x 6,228.36). I realized that they do not add up correctly because making a DISCTINT in the COD_LOCAL, only considers a unique LOCAL and does not consider the fact that the same store (LOCAL) can operate in more than one "Territory".
How can I get them to add up properly?
4.png

Highlighted

Re: Where to learn On Line?

Hello everyone on this forum

I hope you can guide me

I am wanting to learn BiPower completely from scratch, since it is a tool that I see many possibilities in my current work, where everything is shared "handcrafted" to say in some way, tables and tables and more tables of excel, that you have to join, make up, combine, etc. a work that is too laborious and that usually presents many errors to be corrected.

In my city, less in my work there are those who can teach me the use of this tool, so I signed up for the course of 4 weeks of edx.org, the truth I find something confusing and very basic and superficial, any place that they consider is really worth to learn BiPower?

I hope you can guide me

Best regards

Jaime

Helpful resources

Announcements
Upcoming Events

Upcoming Events

Wondering what events you could join or have an event to promote yourself? Check out our Upcoming Events.

Upcoming Events

Community Summit North America – Join Online!

Join this community-driven Power Platform digital event for unbiased support and problem-solving.

Experience what’s next for Power BI

Join us for an in-depth look at the new Power BI features and capabilities at the free Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.

Community Blog

Community Blog

Visit our Community Blog for articles, guides, and information created by fellow community members.

Top Solution Authors