Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

ROG
Responsive Resident
Responsive Resident

Weekly metrics showing wrong values.

Hello,

My KPIS below show the correct value if a list them by week number on a table.
But if I add them as KPI and filter the page by month, the 'TW Net Churn %', shows the current month to date value, nothing for 'PW Net %', and the other two are an avarege I guess. 

What I would like to show here is Current Week Net Churn % (regardless the select month in the page, it should show the current week of the current month, and current year), therefore the same for the others KPIS. Is this achievable?

ROG_0-1660592962061.png

My source is DirectQuery so I cannot create a measure to give me the netchurn for the current week. 

Many thanks,

Renata

1 REPLY 1
v-kkf-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @ROG ,

Not sure I understand you correctly. Do you want the measure to be fixed when the month is selected?

CurrentWeek =
VAR weekstart =
    TODAY () - WEEKDAY ( TODAY (), 2 )
RETURN
    CALCULATE (
        SUM ( 'Table'[TW Net Chun] ),
        FILTER (
            ALL ( 'Table' ),
            'Table'[Date] > weekstart
                && 'Table'[Date] <= weekstart + 7
        )
    )

vkkfmsft_0-1660800932279.png

If the problem is still not resolved, please provide detailed error information or the expected result you expect. Let me know immediately, looking forward to your reply.
Best Regards,
Winniz
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.