Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Web Connection Query with a Location Issue

Hi all,

I am doing some price shopping by using the new Web Connector. I have connected to 4 out of 5 retailers with no problem, but the last one is giving me fits. When I access the URL in browser, my store location is selected, giving me the related pricing information. When I query into PowerBI using examples, it does not give me the pricing information, and the store location filter is cleared. Other retailers work similarly, but my store selection, and therefore pricing is available in the query.

Is this going to be an issue within the CSS or is there a work-around possibility within PBI?

I have tried to put really long WaitFors in there and have not been able to fix this issue.

Any idea would help! Thanks in advance.

2 REPLIES 2
v-frfei-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Anonymous ,

Did you mean you want to get data from a filterd URL by web connector?

Community Support Team _ Frank
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the others find it more quickly.
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have the web connector set up but the data that I need is only shown if you select a store location. One of the retailers that I'm shopping does not show my selected store once it loads thru the Web Connector. The other 4 do.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.