Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Want to replace excel with azure database

Currently we are working on excel as backend data for power BI but since our data is increasing faster we have shifted it to azure database. i dont want to change my dashboard just need to change source from excel to azure so how do i connect my dashboard to azure. plaese help me on it.

One more question add on to this.....if i publish dashboard with credentials so do i need paid version of power BI to see it on app.powerbi.com.

need clarification on it

Thanks In Advanced 

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS
Vvelarde
Community Champion
Community Champion

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=REzLXN26qKY&feature=youtu.be

hi look this video,,is about replace excel with sql server but i think the steps is very similar

Lima - Peru

View solution in original post

v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Anonymous,

Please go through this document to realize what's the pro content: Power BI Pro content - what is it?. If your report doesn't contain pro content, you needn't to purchase pro license.

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu

Community Support Team _ Qiuyun Yu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Anonymous,

Please go through this document to realize what's the pro content: Power BI Pro content - what is it?. If your report doesn't contain pro content, you needn't to purchase pro license.

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu

Community Support Team _ Qiuyun Yu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you so much help
Vvelarde
Community Champion
Community Champion

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=REzLXN26qKY&feature=youtu.be

hi look this video,,is about replace excel with sql server but i think the steps is very similar

Lima - Peru

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.