Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

shantanugupta
Frequent Visitor

Want a line chart with my specific way

I am facing a problem in power bi as I would like all my data to be visible without having to use the scroll bar. Attach PowerQC_Shantanu.pbix file.

shantanugupta_1-1618218035342.png

I made the excel chart look like this.

Want this type of chart in power biWant this type of chart in power bi

Data Attached:- Data

Any help??? How to solve this problem?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
v-janeyg-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi, @shantanugupta 

The report can't open due to dataset permissions. I think you can use date column(datereported)as x axis, and turn off the x axis button.

1.png

If it doesn’t solve your problem, please feel free to ask me.

Best Regards

Janey Guo

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
v-janeyg-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi, @shantanugupta 

The report can't open due to dataset permissions. I think you can use date column(datereported)as x axis, and turn off the x axis button.

1.png

If it doesn’t solve your problem, please feel free to ask me.

Best Regards

Janey Guo

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

amitchandak
Super User
Super User

@shantanugupta , I think for that you have to restrict the values or try axis try continuous

Axis_type.png

1.Can't change axis to continuous. when I change it automatically converts to categorical.

2.Can't restrict the values as I have a filter which changes according to the user.

shantanugupta_0-1618219496400.png

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.