cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SHOOKANSON Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor

Want Slicer to Filter?

Hi all,

A few weeks ago I built a report. I made some changes to it the other day and now the functionality of one integral feature is not working the same. I have a slicer with all order numbers and a donut chart with multiples levels: customer name, days open, order number, and item number. Before I made any changes, if I drilled into my donut chart, the order numbers in my slicer would adjust. For example, if I drilled into Customer A in my donut chart the order number slicer would filter to only show orders from Customer A. It is not doing this anymore and I don't know how I broke it! I played with the relationships and that doesn't seem to be working. If anyone has any ideas, please let me know!!

Thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Re: Want Slicer to Filter?

Hi @SHOOKANSON,

Based on my test, it is not possible to filter slicer when we click an item or drill down to specific level in a visual. The cross filter is available between two slicers. That is to say, if I select "Customer A" in one slicer, an other slicer will only show orders from Customer A.

Regards,

Yuliana Gu

Community Support Team _ Yuliana Gu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Re: Want Slicer to Filter?

Hi @SHOOKANSON,

Based on my test, it is not possible to filter slicer when we click an item or drill down to specific level in a visual. The cross filter is available between two slicers. That is to say, if I select "Customer A" in one slicer, an other slicer will only show orders from Customer A.

Regards,

Yuliana Gu

Community Support Team _ Yuliana Gu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.