Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

lampard1987
Frequent Visitor

Visuals to display high amounts of data condensed

Hi,

Are there any visuals available that can display a high volume of data in a condensed format.

I have attached an example of something like what I am looking for.

Example visualsExample visuals

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi @lampard1987 ,

Please review the following thread and try the method in it. Hope it can help you.

Dealing with milliseconds in timestamps

If the millionseconds time does not show properly in visual. I would suggest you convert the time into precise millionseconds and then concatenate hour, minute, second and millionsecond in TEXT format. 

For more details about this workaround, you can refer to blog below:

https://community.powerbi.com/t5/Quick-Measures-Gallery/Milliseconds-Duration/td-p/406698

In addtion, the actual time is still correct if you use them in your measure/calculate column, you can click table view and check the original data.

Best Regards

Community Support Team _ Rena
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
amitchandak
Super User
Super User

@lampard1987 , Power bi have continuous axis(shown above)  with Date/datetime and number

Axis_type.png

Hi @amitchandak ,

Thank you. The problem we have which I forgot to mention above is that a lot of the data we are trying to display needs to be differentiated by the date/time milleseconds.

Currently the data on the visual is grouped by date/time/second which is not accurate enough for what we need.

The raw data has the milleseconds in it however the viusal does not use this.

Hi @lampard1987 ,

Please review the following thread and try the method in it. Hope it can help you.

Dealing with milliseconds in timestamps

If the millionseconds time does not show properly in visual. I would suggest you convert the time into precise millionseconds and then concatenate hour, minute, second and millionsecond in TEXT format. 

For more details about this workaround, you can refer to blog below:

https://community.powerbi.com/t5/Quick-Measures-Gallery/Milliseconds-Duration/td-p/406698

In addtion, the actual time is still correct if you use them in your measure/calculate column, you can click table view and check the original data.

Best Regards

Community Support Team _ Rena
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.