Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

jatneerjat
Helper V
Helper V

Visuals gets blurred in power bi service

Hi,

I have 6 visuals in a power bi desktop page,when i published this report on power bi service then only 1 visual looks clear and all other 5 visuals appear blurred,when i click on the visual or even hover mouse on the visual which is not blurred then all other visuals also gets cleared.So why this is happening.how can i get the visuals in power BI service clean and clear and not blurred.

Thanks,

jat

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS
v-juanli-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @jatneerjat

I can't reproduce your issue, I test with 6 visuals and publish to Service, but it shows right.

Which web browser do you use? how about changing another?

What kind visuals do you use, could you show a screenshot of all visuals displaying on a report?

Best Regards

Maggie

View solution in original post

Hi @v-juanli-msft,

The issue persist in MS Edge but when i load the visuals in Chrome then it works fine without any issue.

Thanks alot for your help.

Thanks,

Jat

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
v-juanli-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @jatneerjat

I can't reproduce your issue, I test with 6 visuals and publish to Service, but it shows right.

Which web browser do you use? how about changing another?

What kind visuals do you use, could you show a screenshot of all visuals displaying on a report?

Best Regards

Maggie

Hi @v-juanli-msft,

The issue persist in MS Edge but when i load the visuals in Chrome then it works fine without any issue.

Thanks alot for your help.

Thanks,

Jat

jatneerjat
Helper V
Helper V

Can anybody help me regarding the issue?

Thanks

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.