Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Visuals for each selection

Hi All,

I have a requirement where I have a Company slicer and a Table visual with Company Name, Sales and Total Footer at the bottom. If a user selects Company A the table visual should display all accounting measures like Sales,Profit, Discount and corresponding value of Company A and Total Sales for Company A at the footer. If a user selects All the table should display measures values for all companies. But if a user select more than one company. E.g Company A, Company B and Company C. Three tables with all the measure name and measure value should be displayed. Is it possible to get a visual for each selection in power BI? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous
Not applicable

@v-diye-msft The issue is yet not fixed. As a temporary solution I have put Company name under columns in matrix. The matrix is showing one column for each company.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
v-diye-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Anonymous 

If you've fixed the issue on your own please kindly share your solution. if the above posts help, please kindly mark it as a solution to help others find it more quickly. thanks!

If you need more details about my suggestion, please kindly share your dummy pbix, I'd like to draw it up for you.

Community Support Team _ Dina Ye
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more
quickly.
Anonymous
Not applicable

@v-diye-msft The issue is yet not fixed. As a temporary solution I have put Company name under columns in matrix. The matrix is showing one column for each company.

v-diye-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Anonymous 

Do you mean when you select Company A, Company B and Company C. Three tables appear respectively, rather than one table with 3 Companies info?

I don't think you can do it by the slicer, could probably be accessed by Bookmark.

Community Support Team _ Dina Ye
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more
quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.