Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Oceans88
Helper III
Helper III

Visuals Shifting on Resolution Change

Hello All,

Im having this problem since a long long time with one PBIX file that i own (Report has more than 45 pages). The issue is that it has a full page background image set to "FIT", In which im aligning some visuals to fit perfectly to some background elemnets, and when the report is opened in other screens with diffrent reolutions all visuals shift and not aligned with the background. 

THis is the file where i only see this happening. I have other files that i have created where the setting aperently are the same and all visual hold thier placess perfectly in relation to the background. 

Please let me know what is it that im doing worng with this file or how can i fix it. Thank you 

E.G. The following element is perfectly centerd vertically within the grey space on one screen but in anonther it shifts up like in below example.

Oceans88_0-1635755992782.png

4 REPLIES 4
AnnieBhutto
Regular Visitor

did u find the solution? i cant!

Oceans88
Helper III
Helper III

Thank you Jaideepnema, both files are same.

jaideepnema
Solution Sage
Solution Sage

Hi @Oceans88 ,
Not very sure but can you please check the page view setings of the file which is working and the file which is not working :

jaideepnema_0-1635783717233.png

Please accept this as a solution if your question has been answered !!

Appreciate a Kudos 😀

Oceans88
Helper III
Helper III

Anyone encountered this issue? 

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.